Vs > Kalamazoo, Mi
Tawau vs Kalamazoo, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Tawau vs Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand
Tawau vs Base Esperanza, Antarctica
Tawau vs Clarinda, Ia, Usa
Tawau vs Poznan, Poland
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Kairouan, Tunisia
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Dawei, Myanmar
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Benghazi, Libya
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Deer Lake, Nf, Canada
Aden vs Kazan
Saigo vs Krenkel Polar (Isl)
Queenstown vs Oita
Skikda vs Taupo Nzed
- The distance between Tawau, Malaysia and Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa is approximately 14,322 km or 8,900 mi.
- To reach Tawau in this distance one would set out from Kalamazoo, Mi bearing 329.4° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Tawau bearing 202.2° or SSW .
- Tawau has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Kalamazoo, Mi has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Tawau is in or near the subtropical wet forest biome whereas Kalamazoo, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.6 °C (29.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.6 °C (47.9°F) less in Tawau. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 822.2 mm (32.4 in) more which is equivalent to 822.2 l/m² (20.18 US gal/ft²) or 8,222,000 l/ha (878,986 US gal/ac) more. About 1 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.8° higher in Tawau than in Kalamazoo, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Tawau relative to Kalamazoo, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kalamazoo, Mi vs Tawau
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Tawau vs Basra, Iraq
Tawau vs Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia
Tawau vs Tahrir, Egypt
Tawau vs Vicenza, Italy
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Ueno, Japan
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Libby, Mt, Usa
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Karesuando, Sweden
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Tauranga, New Zealand
Mahajanga/ Majunga vs Santiago
Viroqua, Wi vs Miskolc
Aqiq vs Ushuaia
Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands vs Sheridan, Wy
Tawau vs Kalamazoo, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Tawau
- Iloilo, Philippines - 881.7 kms (547.9 miles) NE
- Mactan, Philippines - 951.4 kms (591.2 miles) NE
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 616.9 kms (383.3 miles) N
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 548.6 kms (340.9 miles) ENE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 547.8 kms (340.4 miles) ENE
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 182.7 kms (113.6 miles) N
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 830.8 kms (516.3 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Kalamazoo, Mi