| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tawau in May is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 126.3mm (5in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 12:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Tawau May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tawau, Malaysia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tawau:
- Iloilo, Philippines - 881.7 kms (547.9 miles) NE
- Mactan, Philippines - 951.4 kms (591.2 miles) NE
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 616.9 kms (383.3 miles) N
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 548.6 kms (340.9 miles) ENE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 547.8 kms (340.4 miles) ENE
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 182.7 kms (113.6 miles) N
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 830.8 kms (516.3 miles) ESE